Social networks have become a very important channel for political campaigns, as it has multiple benefits, including:
- Social networks allow improve knowledge and communication with the public and especially the voters.
- Social networks provide the political reach directly to the public without the participation of journalists.
- The number of people present in social networks is growing every day.
- Social networks allow politicians to give a personalized treatment to your audience.
Steps to Create a Social Media Policy Strategy (Policy 2.0)
1. Define the objectives .
The first step to define a social media strategy for a politician is to determine the objectives of this strategy. There are many possible objectives which are:
- Use it as a channel for spreading information about what happens in the political campaign.
- Increase the visibility of the politician.
- Increase the feeling of closeness with the community.
- Increase awareness of the audience through an active listening politician.
- Using Crowdsourcing (participatory democracy) for the audience to participate in the construction of proposals for the campaign.
2. Define your audience.
It is very important to determine the target audience that the campaign wants to reach through social networks. If the hearing is necessary should be segmented according to characteristics:
- Psychographic : social class, life style, personality, etc.
- Demographic and socio-demographic : age, sex, education, social class, etc.
- Geographic : city, country, etc.
3. Define social networks in which they participate
Knowing the audience and objectives of participation in social networks should define the social networks in which we will participate. The most important social networks for political participation are:
- Twitter : This channel is ideal for reporting what happens in the campaign in real time. It is also an excellent means of spreading information than what is published in other channels such as website, Facebook, etc.
- Facebook : This social network allows a more emotional and close management. Photos and videos are usually very effective in this channel.
- Youtube : serves as a repository to have a YouTube channel where videos generate campaigns or other means are stored. This information should viralizar Twitter and Facebook.
- Other social networks : Google+, Flickr, Instagress, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other social networks can also be used by politicians.
4. Create content that generates value to the audience.
- You must create value-added content to the target audience, to do so you must know your audience very well.
- To achieve a professional management of content on social networks recommend to hire a Community Manager who has experience in social networks.
- It is important to note that the content of videos campaigns are very effective in building trust and closeness.
5. Generate interaction.
It should promote people to participate and communicate with the company.
- It is very important to ask for feedback on the proposals and program plans.
- It should answer all the questions and comments that make us people in all social media channels.
- You can also make a crowdsourcing strategy to build a participatory manner programmatic plan of the campaign.
- It should promote a culture of discussion and not end up with arguments attacking the person, for this is essential to lose the fear of criticism.
- We can use social networks as a channel that will help us validate the acceptance or rejection of our proposals.
6. Encourage participation.
They should use social networks to reach political militants or sympathizers.They should implement strategies to get contact information for these supporters such as:
- Register to vote.
- Motivating call other people to talk about the candidate.
- Attend events.
- Encourage friends and family to register as supporters.
7. To promote the spread.
- We must design strategies for journalists and opinion leaders continue on social networks accounts of the campaign, this will facilitate the spread of information issued.
- A good strategy is to publish information in real time, as journalists and opinion leaders want to have the information first hand.
8 . Advantage mobile
- They should continuously monitor the capabilities of mobile devices to be used to benefit the campaign.
- The SMS can be a good alternative to communicate and promote content of interest.
9. Combine online campaign with the offline campaign .
- Whatever is happening in the offline campaign should be reported to the coordinators of the online campaign to ensure that both campaigns are coordinated and common goals.
- Communication should be ongoing between the two channels.
10. Create a protocol for reputation management
This is one of the most important parts of the presence of a politician in social networks. It should be clear to management protocol attacks on reputation. Among the aspects to be considered should be taken into account:
- I create management committee attacks on reputation.
- Select tools reputation monitoring social networks.
- Social media monitoring.
- Rating attacks on reputation.
- Actions to be taken according to the magnitude of the attack.
- Monitoring after the attack.
11. Other aspects to consider policy 2.0.
- Democracy is a two-way dialogue. The way democracy to be one-way communication to a dialogue with voters. This requires that the form of communication is close and warm.
- Using Social Networks in politics is a long-term work . Avoid creating and implementing a policy strategy 2.0 shortly before the elections and would fail to meet the objectives in the initial part. It is important to note that you should never give up social networks after the elections.
- Radical change of attitude. It should take into consideration that the citizen has much more power in the Policy 2.0 than in traditional political campaigns because they have at their disposal a powerful communication tool like social networks.
- Social Media you can not lie to people . If the tweet did not write the candidate should be clarified in the biography of the account so that the audience knows.
Finally I leave you with a question:
Do you know any additional strategy to use social media in politics?
Political parties must adapt their accounting to the new General Accounting Plan adapted by the Court of Auditors and bookkeeper brisbane for its specific characteristics, from next January 1, 2016, although the formulation of consolidated annual accounts, including the controlled companies and foundations will not be enforceable until 2018.
The Plan, published yesterday in the Official Gazette, determines that the form of Constitution adopted by the political formation (Federation, Confederation, coalition…), determines the degree of centralization of financial information and its dimension and the level at which economic decisions are made conditions the administrative and accounting organisation established by the party.
This diversity is intensified especially at the local level, in which the degree of functional autonomy, administrative and accounting procedures of the territorial and institutional organization varies significantly matches with national implementation to those who restrict their activity to the local and municipal level.
According to reports Iuris & Lex in a comprehensive report in its next issue, which will be published on Friday, October 25, in some cases, political parties come keeping shares in corporations, generally, for the total social capital, whose main activity consists in the holding and administration of real estate related to the development of activities of the party , as well as in real estate management of offices of the party and operation of catering services.
Ban on commercial activities introduces no doubt and generally a simplification in accounting to be applied the political formations, being in this context therefore, less necessary, unlike what happens in the Business Plan, the incorporation of two blocks of criteria, having been chosen as indicated, in General , by those included in the Plan of small and medium-sized enterprises; and, second, on the grounds that a phased implementation of the accounting requirements will ensure an effective compliance with new obligations imposed by the organic law 8/2007.
As a result of which most of the income of political formations correspond to public subsidies, whose amounts are determined on the basis of the election results and are awarded annually, the accounting result presents a different meaning of which is given in the scope of entities for profit.
The content of the standard in the field of grants, donations and bequests is determined by nature not finalist of aid who receive these formations, except the security costs related. That is why, in General, all subsidies and monetary donations received is recognised directly in the income statement, constituting the exception cases in which should be recorded directly in equity.
For the purpose of carrying out assigned supervisory competence to the Court of Auditors, this has estimated necessary to establish different criteria for determining the organic links, criteria which were adopted by agreement of the plenary of May 28, 2009. In particular, are considered to be linked to a political party those foundations that have been created with a direct or indirect majority contribution, of the same; those, whose founding heritage, with character of permanency, is composed by more than 50 percent of goods or rights contributed or transferred by the party; or those whose Board is controlled by the party in similar terms to which is regulated to the mercantile society the linkage in article 42 of the code of Commerce.
Without prejudice to the legal nature of foundations and their peculiar operating regime, are considered, for the purposes of the representativeness of the financial statements of political parties, the consolidated annual accounts which best reflect, in all significant aspects, the economic-financial activity of the political party, independence of the information that should be incorporated into the memory on the Foundation connected with the nature of economic and financial relations with them maintained.
When we go to an insurance company we are almost always presents its different toppings. Likewise, when we go to buy insurance you look at the price and try to find the cheapest deal. Both behaviors are normal but can spread a deadly trap that lurks behind the damages that are not covered by the policy. Therefore, if you are evaluating different home insurance on the market, you must not only consider their coverage but also the damage that will be unprotected . In this way you avoid unpleasant surprises at the time of a claim.
The specifications of the fine print
Haste is not a good ally and this maxim also applies to the case of home insurance . Before signing a policy you should take the time to read it carefully, including the fine print. Anywhere you feel is dark, you can rinse with an agent of the insurer itself. By law, all damages that are not covered in home insurance must be specified in the contract.
Although each insurer has its own toppings, usually the problems are not covered in home insurance they are:
- Damage caused intentionally by the insured or members of his family.
- Deterioration careless of objects or property after a disaster.
- The lost property due to the negligence of the insured after a loss.
- Damage due to lack of maintenance, repair and maintenance of housing that can be wholly or partially attributable to the insured.
- Incidents perpetrated due to fragmentation, oxidation or manufacturing defects, maintenance and construction of housing.
- Damage caused by the construction or repair works carried out in the home.
- Damage resulting from use of the apartment with purposes other than their own home, such as conducting business.
- Softening and loosening of the soil of the continent (provided that there is a special clause to include them in the policy).
- Losses caused by mechanical, thermal and radioactive effects caused by political, social, wars and conflicts of local or international scale events.
- Damage caused by water pollution, air, radiation leaks, toxic and polluting fumes.
- Damage considered by law as extraordinary and qualified by the national government as “national catastrophe or disaster”.
The proposed safe home A#1 Emergency Service
A#1 Emergency Service (water damage restoration orange county) provides one of the most comprehensive home fixing service that exist today in the market. With this policy you will be covered against the fraudulent use of credit cards as well as to a robbery on the street and you reset the cost of replacement keys. Likewise, you assistance 24 hours a day in the same household and have the right to legal defense.
In addition, your home will be secured by the value of the building, which means that in case of loss, the house will be rebuilt as it was before. Of course, lost or damaged property shall be assessed for value as new, without applying any depreciation or franchise. Also, if you want to have a personalized insurance, A#1 Emergency Service offers over 30 toppings from which you can choose the most convenient.
Trade union leader defended the right of doctors at Ob nyc to be represented by the trade union organization in the negotiation with the isapres. He described as derisory fines and criticized acting ophthalmologists and psychiatrists, not serving by Fonasa.
The President of the Association Union of gynecologists obstetricians of the province of Ñuble, Francisco Baldecchi, said that behind the indictment filed Wednesday by the national economic Prosecutor (FNE) with the Court of the free competition, by the collusion of 25 physicians associated in the fixing of tariffs and the termination of the agreements with the isapres There is a political motivation.
Professional said that they wanted to raise a subject the public to benefit a member who is a candidate for Senator (Felipe Harboe). “It says that it defends the interests of the poor, but we are talking about the isapres,” he said, and dismissed the accusations of the FNE, as well as the proposed fines.
Baldecchi described as “derisory” fines of 30 UTA (14.6 million pesos) for each of the accused doctors requested to apply the FNE, at the time that criticized the public prosecution which has been made of the Guild.
“Why not did before? Why they don’t care of Fonasa? How many attend by Fonasa? Why psychiatrists and ophthalmologists do not attend by Fonasa? “, questioned the Union leader.”
Baldecchi added that doctors left to supply insurers, but continued doing by Fonasa or in a particular way.
Also darts against the isapres noted: “we are at a disadvantage, isapres are large companies, holdings that have vertical integration, because they are owners of clinics and medical centers, and we all we wanted was to improve the conditions in which we worked, which were not favorable, and remained so during the past five years”.
In June 2012, the FNE initiated an investigation to determine the possible collusion of medical gynecologists, who at the beginning of last year put an end to their agreements with the isapres, jointly and simultaneously, since failed negotiations with these institutions to increase the tariff of the specialists.
In addition, also are accused of having increased in a joint and simultaneous manner their tariffs, from the $13 billion by providing paid in January 2012, at a minimum price of $25 billion.
According to the FNE, doctors would have created the trade association to negotiate jointly with the isapres and Act (collusion) concertedly, what would have been proven in research. Even doctors entrusted you to the President of the trade union organization, Francisco Baldecchi, the Mission of representing them in negotiations with the isapres.
The FNE considered this conduct as collusion, which is aggravated even more since these 25 professionals would represent close to 90% of the medical supply of specialty in Ñuble.
Therefore, the research body, in addition to requesting the above-mentioned fines, requests an additional fine of 50 UTA ($24.5 million) for Baldecchi and the dissolution of the trade union organization.
Defense of the physicians
The trade union leader said that defending it are studying with a team of lawyers from the Medical College, who have worked with them since the investigation was initiated.
He recalled that he attended to declare in the framework of the mentioned research and that it is now up to the Court to cite them again, where you may submit their disclaimers.
Accessed from the bottom of the accusation, he said that the doctors were entitled to put an end to the agreements and that there was no collusion. “What happens is that it was obvious that someone had to represent the gynecologists and converse with the isapres, and that role is assumed by the trade association, or imagines 25 doctors negotiating?”.
With respect to the decision to terminate the agreements with the isapres, Baldecchi explained that “we went because the conditions were not favorable and had not changed in five years, we did” exercising a freedom.
Asked about the FNE request respect of dissolving the Asociación gremial for having been the platform to carry out collusion, and that would have been created for this purpose in August 2011, leader flatly rejected it and said that the Agency was not created for that purpose.
“We believe the trade association to perform different functions, the main objective was to ensure the ethical and moral performance of professionals in areas such as the delivery of medical licenses, for example; “what happened was that some time of created was the subject of agreements and labour was drifting towards that, but in any case it was created for that”, said with vehemence the optional.
I like the political cinema . I think you do not discover a world, but obviously I enjoy a good movie of this genre, whether fiction or recreation of reality. In fact, I prefer the former. The reason is simple: when a writer or a director reflects the political reality in a political fiction film gives us a lot of information on how we staged politics, power and political communication in everyday .
A few days ago I saw on Twitter putlocker that were organized in the Aula CAM Alicante the “Color Cycle Obama” , with projections of various political films and talks with interesting characters like Enric González or John Carlin. On the one hand, I felt a deep envy for not attending the cycle … and on the other, the need to share with you my twenty favorite political films (no particular order).
- The American President : creation of Aaron Sorkin is the embryo of The West Wing. A Democratic president widower falls for an environmental activist in Ecuador’s mandate. Political turmoil in Washington and a true reflection of the American presidency. And see the president’s chief of staff Bartlett be priceless.
- In the loop : the vicissitudes of the communication device of the British government. A largemouth minister and a US allies eager to seek the best adjective for a war in Iraq. Fine irony. Funny and surprising.
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb : a classic film and a somewhat characteristic vision of the Cold War. A film so imperative that even shown at the University … legendary red phone!
- JFK : Oliver Stone recreating the assassination of President Kennedy and the trial after the assassination. Kevin Costner is left in this classic nineties.
- The Lives of Others : the beginning of the end of communist rule in East Germany is reflected in this film. Creators and artists, freedom and loyalty to the party: the tension that keeps you alert and amazed throughout the film. The Stasi pure.
- Citizen Kane : usually appears in the rankings. No longer the political films, but in the best movies ever. Welles shows us a powerful man. With everything that entails.
- All the President’s Men : The Story of the investigation that led Nixon to resign, with four Oscar behind.
- Nixon : Oliver Stone continued to reflect the biographies of American presidents with this film dedicated to the first and only US president resigned. Anthony Hopkins comes out.
- Primary Colors : John Travolta and history of primary elections. The vote until the last minute. Inspired by the Clinton marriage, with that mixture of political and skirts.
- Kamchatka : the Argentina dictatorship and a childhood that is truncated, fades, disappears. Anxiety hiding, fleeing. Fresh start for a world that no longer exists.
- 28 Weeks Later : sequel to “28 Days Later.” A virus has devastated the UK and begins the repopulation of central London under NATO command. Difficult decisions. The human being, the organization of society at its best.
- Invictus : and he had his role in this blog at the time. John Carlin’s book made into a film, the story of Nelson Mandela effort to make the instrument of rugby to unify a country.
- Wag the dog : luxury lineup, with Dustin Hoffman, Robert De Niro and Anne Heche. A quick, very fast film. But good. Very good.
- L’Auberge Espagnol : one of the programs of the European Union-of the Commission, to be exact most successful, Erasmus has his film. Europeans in Barcelona share experiences, orgasmus, worries … and a way of understanding Europe shared by all Erasmus.
- Good bye Lenin : What if you woke up from a coma and country had changed regime? Funny, sensitive and interesting movie.
- The Queen : Helen Mirren impressive and excellent narration of the week that changed the reign of Elizabeth II. Blair interesting role in the film, with recreations of key moments in British politics of the century.
- Aprile : Nanni Moretti has pieces of your life that match the rise of the left to power in the 90s after decades of Christian democracy.
- The Basque Ball: Julio Medem’s documentary did not leave anyone indifferent. He tried a taboo subject and gave voice to a diverse political and ideological spectrum.A magnificent accomplishment and a vision of Euskadi missed.
- Salvador : the story of Salvador Puig Antich, executed one of the last of Franco, brought to the big screen.
- Wave : What if an experiment to explain what fascism leads to a dangerous fanatic wave?
And yours? What political films marcaríais as essential?
Every so often, every city in the country, whether they are small or large, suffer from saturation advertising of dozens of candidates trying to get at all costs the vote of society.
Of all sizes and colors, we see signs on poles, billboards, public transport and so on are the start of a season that will see the faces of the political contestants from morning until evening.
As if this were not enough, many times, in addition to having to do dozens of times to the same person, we have to suffer with advertising that we focus on one bad photograph taken of the candidate seeking exposure.
Although strategists do not realize is precisely this last point, the photography professional headshots boston , one of the issues that can most affect the campaign of a character who seeks to convince voters that he is the best choice.
While often hire all kinds of specialists to design the areas of work, the reality is that few experts give campaign photography fair value it deserves, without realizing that this issue is one of the most important that exist in a contest .
Why this neglect? Mainly because of ignorance about the role of photography in a campaign. Currently 8 out of 10 photos that are taken campaign are made by non-experts in the field.
And is that unlike what happens with other areas of political marketing , within photography “all experts feel able to judge without really knowing what is at stake”, he explains in an interview with AltoNivel.com.mx , David Ross, one of the most important political portrait of the country.
We recommend you read: Political Marketing: How Mexican vote?
Why is it important campaign a photo?
There are several reasons why a campaign can not afford to have a primary photo of poor quality, however, Ross stands four points by which this definitely can not happen.
1. Starting point
The photo campaign is extremely important because it is responsible for opening a campaign , showing people the face and image of the person who will be looking for a certain period the conquer through their ideas.
2. Working 24 x 24
The candidate rests in the spots also means, however, his image is always exposed to the public at all times, that is why a bad picture magnifies the possibility that a candidate falls into an election.
3. Base Campaign
From the photo campaign you can decide the strategy to be followed throughout the race, relying on each of the values that shows through their gestures or way you are.
4. It covers territorial confines
As we mentioned at the beginning, the photo of a relevant candidate because it is virtuallypresent everywhere , thus exposing themselves to the eyes of all voters, who may end up hating a bad image.
What should give notice the campaign photo?
David Ross for the objective to be to have an image of this type is to generate excitement in everyone, from the most humble to the most eccentric entrepreneur who need to be convinced that the person who will vote gives them confidence .
You may also be interested in: Branded Content, content that creates emotions
Are different emotions that can bring a picture of this type, however, the priority is to make people feel charisma and empathy for the person seeking his representative.
“A portrait is required to show the emotion and strength of a leader , you need to design and introduce into the viewer’s mind the power that this person will have to defend their needs, “says Ross.
The expert concludes by pointing out that the photo campaign is so essential, that 80% of the result of a fair election rests precisely on it, so in no way can pass unnoticed by the strategists of a candidate.
“People think that the campaign photo is only a single image, but it is not because it is an element of political marketing as important as it is a discourse “.
How good or bad are the photographs of the campaigns we usually see in Mexico? Why do you think that the campaign managers as taking little attention to this issue?
Each time we present these items clarified that this list does not express our liking or qualification by these films. Simply, we have ordered and listed to present them to our readers.
In this case, all address topics related to politics or political history, from the life of a politician in particular to the treatment of the subject from a general point of view, covering all political. Are we left with their trailers so that you can choose and enjoy on project free tv.
1 Citizen Kane (1941)
A senior US tycoon Charles Foster Kane, owner of a large chain of newspapers, a radio network, two unions and an unimaginable collection of artworks, dies in Xanadu, his fabulous castle oriental style. The last word he utters before expiring, “Rosebud”, meaning an enigma, arouses great curiosity both in the press and among the population. So, a group of journalists initiate an investigation to unravel the mystery.
2- The (1949)
Willi Stark (Broderick Crawford), an honest and brave man, undergoes a transformation the day we decide to go into politics and discovers that everything is foul play. After being elected governor, forgetting its principles, the first thing is to take over the press and radio. Become a corrupt being will do everything in his power to stay in power.
3- Operation slaughter (1973) – Available in Youtube
Based on the non-fiction novel written by Rodolfo Walsh, “Operation Slaughter” (1957). In 1956 a counter-coup fails the self-appointed military dictatorship Liberating Revolution, and on a vacant lot in Jose Leon Suarez, Buenos Aires, are killed several civilians suspected of being part of the uprising. Nevertheless seven people manage to survive the slaughter and tell the story.
4- Rebellion in Patagonia (1974) – Available on Youtube
In 1920, some workers of Patagonia (Argentina), grouped in anarchist and socialist societies, decide to go on strike demanding better working conditions. Among workers there are numerous European immigrants ideologically influencing their peers. The situation becomes unsustainable and the government of Yrigoyen sent from Buenos Aires, Lieutenant Colonel Zavala to restore order.
5- All the President’s Men (1976)
In 1972, two young journalists from The Washington Post, Bob Woodward (Robert Redford) and Carl Bernstein (Dustin Hoffman), begin to investigate the raid on the headquarters of the Democratic Party in Washington. His findings triggered the so-called ‘Watergate’, which led to the resignation of President Richard Nixon.
6- There will be no more sorrow or forgetfulness (1983) – Available on Youtube
Celebrated adaptation of the novel by Argentine writer Osvaldo Soriano, proposing a critical eye not without humor Argentina political reality. The film is set in a small town, where two factions of Peronism face: one headed by the mayor, and one represented by the municipal delegate. The film received several awards including the Berlin Film Festival.
7- The Killing (1984)
Sydney is a journalist of “The New York Times” sent to Cambodia in 1972 as a war correspondent.Once there, he meets Dith Pran, a native who serves as guide and interpreter. In 1975, the Cambodian government to fall, US They withdraw from the country, and the whole family emigrated to America Pran except he who decides to keep the journalist to assist you further. Both refugees living in the French embassy, but when they decide to leave Cambodia, the revolutionary army barred from leaving the country to Pran, who is imprisoned in a concentration camp.
8- Salvador (1986)
Tragedy on the civil wars in Central America in the eighties. Richard Boyle was an American reporter who worked in El Salvador in this period. The shock experienced to discover for himself certain aspects of reality, not knowing what impelled to compromise and take sides.
9- The Night of the Pencils (1986) – Available on Youtube
In September 1976, during the first months of the military dictatorship in Argentina, seven teenagers from the city of La Plata are kidnapped, tortured and killed because of their protests against rising student ticket. The film recounts these events from the voice and presence of her only survivor.
10- JFK (1991)
New Orleans prosecutor Jim Garrison (Costner) has reopened the case of the assassination of US President John F. Kennedy and brought charges against some people. After interviewing numerous witnesses Dallas and persons connected with the facts, he held the view that the assassination was the result of a conspiracy that could have involved the FBI, the CIA and Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson himself.
11- Nixon (1995)
Richard Nixon was one of the most controversial US presidents While some represented in the wake of Watergate (1973), the worst of American democracy; for others it was a great statesman who helped end the Cold War.
12- Thirteen Days (2000) – Available on Youtube
Missile Crisis of Cuba. In October 1962, a series of aerial photographs of Cuba, obtained by the US military revealed that the Soviets were installing nuclear weapons on the island that could reach much of the United States. To force the Soviet Union to dismantle the missiles, President John F. Kennedy and his colleagues decided to blockade the island.
13- Kamchatka (2002)
The difficult years of the military dictatorship in Argentina are contemplated by Harry, a ten year old boy who just wants to play and mess around with her little brother. However, in 1976, when his family persecuted by the dictatorship, was forced to hide in the countryside begins for him a new life that will end his childhood.
14- V for Vengeance (2006)
In the not too distant future, Britain has become a totalitarian country ruled with an iron fist by a tyrant (John Hurt). One evening after curfew, Evey (Natalie Portman) is rescued in the street by a masked mystery whose name is V (Hugo Weaving). The strange character explains what your plans are to regain freedom. And indeed, all the shares of V will aim to blow across the country a revolution against the fascist government.
15- The Queen (2006)
Account of the political events that occurred after the death of Princess Diana. It focuses especially on the talks held between the Queen Elizabeth and Prime Minister Tony Blair to reach an agreement on the popular call for a national mourning was held.
16- Charlie Wilson’s War (2007)
In the early eighties, an amateur fun US Congressman, a woman of high society in Houston staunch advocate of good causes and CIA passionate about the challenges conspired to carry out the largest covert operation history. Joanne Herring (Julia Roberts), one of the wealthiest women in Texas and virulent anti-Communist, convinced the congressman Charlie Wilson (Tom Hanks) to help the Afghan mujahideen, getting funds and arms to expel the Soviets from Afghanistan. The companion Charlie fight this hard battle was the CIA agent Gust Avrakotos (Philip Seymour Hoffman).
17- Che: El Argentino – Guerrilla (2008)
Biopic of the famous guerrilla revolutionary Ernesto ‘Che’ Guevara, based on his diary. Narrates the period of the guerrilla in the Sierra Maestra, under the command of Fidel Castro, from the landing of the Granma in December 1956 until Batista fled president who ruled Cuba with the blessing of the Americans since 1952. Festival Cannes film entirely issued (April 4 hours). In commercial theaters is emitted divided into two films, “Che: The Argentine” and “Guerrilla” (140 minutes each).
18- The Frost Nixon (2008)
Adaptation of the play by Peter Morgan about the interview of journalist David Frost and President Nixon. During the three years following his departure from the White House, Richard Nixon remained silent. However, when in the summer of 1977 he gave an interview to discuss his mandate and Watergate, he surprised everyone in selecting David Frost. Even the journalist team was not sure of the success of the interview Would Nixon evade questions of his role in one of the most outrageous cases that had been implicated Casablanca? You Could Frost boot clear answers to a man who was a master of evasive and subterfuge?
19. Invictus (2009)
Adaptation of a book by John Carlin (Playing the Enemy). In 1990, after his release, Nelson Mandela (Morgan Freeman) comes to the presidency of his country and decreed the abolition of the “Apartheid”. Its aim was to carry out a policy of reconciliation between the black majority and the white minority. In 1995, the celebration in South Africa Rugby World Cup was the instrument used by the black leader to build national unity.
20- Revolution: Crossing the Andes (2010) – Available on Youtube
Leandro Ipiña takes away from the views that were discussed earlier in this new film on St. Martin.Narrated by an old man who in his youth was amanuensis of San Martin and in 1880 the story lives badly in a pension, the film interweaves the intimate interest of his narrative with a visual display of avasallantes dimensions to cover this first crossing of the Andes in the St. Martin liberation in South America of viceroyalties raised.
21- White Elephant (2012)
Tells the story of friendship between two priests, Julian and Nicholas, who after surviving an assassination attempt by the army during his work in Central America, are based in a suburb of Buenos Aires to develop their apostolate and social work. They meet Luciana, who will fight side by side against corruption, an endemic disease in the area. Their work faced with the church hierarchy and the government and police power. Nevertheless, they continue risking their lives to keep their commitment and loyalty to the neighbors.
The notes are important: This list is not ordered by importance or significance. Just try to list the films having the same subject (or similar) and display them all together with their trailers. They may not be specific films of a country and we take the most renowned in most blogs fans and suitable in the subject.