When we go to an insurance company we are almost always presents its different toppings. Likewise, when we go to buy insurance you look at the price and try to find the cheapest deal. Both behaviors are normal but can spread a deadly trap that lurks behind the damages that are not covered by the policy. Therefore, if you are evaluating different home insurance on the market, you must not only consider their coverage but also the damage that will be unprotected . In this way you avoid unpleasant surprises at the time of a claim.
The specifications of the fine print
Haste is not a good ally and this maxim also applies to the case of home insurance . Before signing a policy you should take the time to read it carefully, including the fine print. Anywhere you feel is dark, you can rinse with an agent of the insurer itself. By law, all damages that are not covered in home insurance must be specified in the contract.
Although each insurer has its own toppings, usually the problems are not covered in home insurance they are:
- Damage caused intentionally by the insured or members of his family.
- Deterioration careless of objects or property after a disaster.
- The lost property due to the negligence of the insured after a loss.
- Damage due to lack of maintenance, repair and maintenance of housing that can be wholly or partially attributable to the insured.
- Incidents perpetrated due to fragmentation, oxidation or manufacturing defects, maintenance and construction of housing.
- Damage caused by the construction or repair works carried out in the home.
- Damage resulting from use of the apartment with purposes other than their own home, such as conducting business.
- Softening and loosening of the soil of the continent (provided that there is a special clause to include them in the policy).
- Losses caused by mechanical, thermal and radioactive effects caused by political, social, wars and conflicts of local or international scale events.
- Damage caused by water pollution, air, radiation leaks, toxic and polluting fumes.
- Damage considered by law as extraordinary and qualified by the national government as “national catastrophe or disaster”.
The proposed safe home A#1 Emergency Service
A#1 Emergency Service (water damage restoration orange county) provides one of the most comprehensive home fixing service that exist today in the market. With this policy you will be covered against the fraudulent use of credit cards as well as to a robbery on the street and you reset the cost of replacement keys. Likewise, you assistance 24 hours a day in the same household and have the right to legal defense.
In addition, your home will be secured by the value of the building, which means that in case of loss, the house will be rebuilt as it was before. Of course, lost or damaged property shall be assessed for value as new, without applying any depreciation or franchise. Also, if you want to have a personalized insurance, A#1 Emergency Service offers over 30 toppings from which you can choose the most convenient.